We love discovering creative ways to incorporate Pulp Crunch into our everyday snacks and meals! That's why when our friend and photographer Dexter, @thedexterousvegan on Instagram created these Pulp Crunch Energy Balls we had to share the recipe!
Pulp Crunch Energy Balls
Image via @thedexterousvegan
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Yield: 15 energy balls
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1 cup soaked dates
2 tbsp flax meal
1 tbsp hemp seeds
1/4 cup oats
1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 cup pulp crunch
- Place the dates in a clean bowl then cover with water to soften the dates up. Let sit for 10 minutes then drain well before adding to the food processor.
- Add the pulp crunch to a food processor or blender and pulse a few times until you break the pulp crunch down into smaller bits, set aside.
- Add the almonds and hazelnuts to the food processor bowl or high speed blender and pulse a few times until the nuts are chopped into small pieces.
- Add the soaked dates and pulse a few times until it is well combined. Then add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until everything comes together.
- Carefully roll into balls forming them in your hands then place in the refrigerator or freezer to set.
- (Optional) Melt some dark chocolate and drizzle the chocolate over the set energy balls.
Let us know how you eat your #pulpcrunch! Tag us on Instagram to be featured!